Thursday, August 20, 2009

August 20--Immunization Day

Dr. Clemencia, the pediatrician who works with adopting families, came to our hotel to administer 4 vaccinations and do a well check-up. She reports that Silas is "a very strong baby."
Sweet Silas...has no idea what is about to happen. 
One of the oral vaccinations. The taste looks to be awful.
After the injections. This broke my heart and Lucia's too. Silas calmed down after a while and is sound to sleep as I write this. I hope he sleeps well tonight and does not have any reactions.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Aww, poor little guy! I hate vaccinations! They don't understand!

Trisha, he is a beautiful baby boy! I know you guys are just totally in love!

tina said...

Love him! Not the tears with the shots...but you know...super handsome and perfect...especially those cheeks!

Unknown said...

Oh, Bless his little heart. Mimi's sending more hugs and kisses sweetheart! I hope you feel better. xxxxoooo