Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August 25--Trisha out with kids & Brian in taking it easy

I (Trisha) took Lucia and Silas out for a couple hours to Parque 93 and Juan Valdez. I was going stir crazy in the hotel. Brian was still feeling pretty badly and needed to rest. I braved the streets to make the 15 minute walk to park and for coffee. It may have taken a couple years off my life crossing the street, but they were added back when I relaxed with a frapp!

You can barely tell it in this picture, but the park us just across the street. This is a great area to come to. At the park, I met two women from Cali (Lucia's birth city). They spoke excellent English, so I was able to get in some "girl" time as our children played. It was a great break in the day!
Special memories with Lucia!!!

And Brian is feeling better! Yippee!!!

When we got back to our hotel, Lucia and I played a little "pink ball". We miss Alma very much. Some how, pink ball was not as much fun for Lucia with me as it was with her good friend. 

1 comment:

KEVA said...

Yeah!! Praise Brian is feeling better! Has Silas' mesquito bites cleared up? Way to go wild woman braving bogata! Were the women originally from Cali? (raised there)