Saturday, August 22, 2009

August 22--At Parque 93

This morning we walked to Parque 93 for a change of scenery. It is one of the closer parks. It was packed with families. It appears that folks here really take their parks seriously, which is nice.
Brian stayed with Silas at the park, and Lucia and I walked to Juan Valdez for a frapp. 
We shared some girl time on the park bench. It was very nice just being the two of us. Lucia is such an sweet and insightful little girl. I learn so much from her!
The "bubble man" came by and Lucia had a great time playing in the bubbles.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so glad that ya'll are able to get out and enjoy the area and We are grateful that we can follow along this way. Enjoyed "chatting" last night very much!

To Lucia: Mimi can't wait to hear all about the special and fun things you are getting to do. I love seeing the photos of you all. I can tell that Silas thinks you are a great big sister and I know you think he's a pretty neat little brother too! I like the necklaces you have made with your beads. You did a great job! Story time at the book store looks like a lot of fun and I really like the "bubble man" photo. That looks like fun. I'm glad you are able to do these things and enjoy the beautiful and fun parks there. I'm looking forward to hearing all about everything when you get back home. We love you and miss you. We send hugs and kisses to you and Silas (and Mommy and Daddy too)!

KEVA said...

Yeah for girl time! I see that Silas is already getting his Clemson training started (the bib).